In view of current restrictions on public gatherings and concern for the wellbeing of our community, Widford Village Hall is now closed
All existing hall bookings are cancelled
No future hall bookings will be taken until further notice
Widford Village Hall is located in the heart of Widford, adjacent to the Sir Evelyn Wood Pub, on the outskirts of Chelmsford, Essex. The Hall has been a registered Charity since 1986 and its trustees are committed to maintaining this safe, clean and valuable facility for the use by the local community. All money raised from letting the Hall goes towards running, maintaining and improving the facilities.
The Committee looks forward to supporting existing activities within the Hall and to welcoming new and additional uses of the Hall from Widford and beyond.
Find out if this venue is suitable for your event by looking at the facilities we offer and the booking page. To enquire about the hall and its availability, please use the contact form Contact Us or ring Jane on 01245 268068
The Aims & activities of the charity are the provision and maintenance of a village hall for the use of the inhabitants of the village of Widford as constituted on the 31st March 1934 (herein after called the area of benefit) without distinction of political, religious or other opinions, including use for meetings, lectures and classes, and for other forms of recreation and leisure-time occupation.
Charity no. 1044930